Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sheecago

Our one year anniversary is coming up (so soon already?). Time flies, really flies. The first year in marriage is all about the two of us. Having fun as a married couple. Introducing him as my 'husband'. That took getting used to. I believe I have it down now. I don't get this weird feeling anymore when I say it.

It was like starting a new relationship.

To celebrate our anniversary he booked us a trip over the weekend. I had been wanting to go New Orleans and so I thought he booked us a trip there. Last night I found out he didn't. He wanted it to be a surprise. Of course, me being a girl, I tried to guess. He gave me a hint: It's somewhere north of us. Hmmmm, we are pretty much as south as you can get. That could be anywhere!!

After much deliberation, he decided to let me know. I had to know what clothes to bring right??

So our anniversary will be spent in Chicago. I'm looking foward to it. Especially the fall weather.

2 comments:

  1. time to jump on that bandwagon and book myself a trip to chicago! everyone has been already!

    I just bought my second Revlon Matte lipstick today. =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!! Looking forward to seeing pictures. I've never been there before.

    ReplyDelete