Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cinema



The husband surprised me with by buying us both badges for the Houston Cinema Arts Festival this week. Yay! Tonight we are going to the screening of Me and Orson Welles at the MFAH. Followed by the post screening reception.

Later this week we will be seeing the Tilda Swinton movie. They won't tell us the name, though, because it's suppose to show have it's big screening at Sundance? Something like that. Anyway, I'm happy we are busy with movie screenings and not drinking.

Hopefully, I get take pics.

Lastly, I leave you with a picture of me and the husband at his birthday party. I had been waiting patiently to wear my March by Marc Jacobs dress. I found it at Barneys Co-Op in San Marcos. The belt was added to make it more fitted. The dress looks better in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment