Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sweet Purchase

My wonderful company gives their employees Work Worth Doing Rewards. It's basically a gift card to a list of companies. When I receive one, I usually go to Amazon.

This past reward, I got a $50 GC. I was in need of new black shoes. Since I'm on this platform phase, I was look for black platforms. It took about 3 tries online to find the perfect shoe.

It was even better when I clicked "buy".

The shoes were $110. I had a $50 GC. That totals it to $60. I must have been super lucky because the shoes were on sale. This was not noted until I was ready to buy. In the end, I only bought them for $35. It was free shipping, too :)




bebe Women's Hestor Platform Pump



I've had many compliments on these. They are not too bad to walk in either.

No comments:

Post a Comment