Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Instant Poof

I was at a friend's house last night and the commercial for Bumpits kept showing. I mean literally everytime the show breaked for commercial it came on. It was like they were trying to brainwash me into buying it. Well, it looks like it may have worked. I'm very curious.

I've never bought anything off television before. (Somehow I have a feeling Bed Bath and Beyond will be carrying this soon)

I do like to have volume in my hair, but weather here does not permit. Not unless you have an economy size backcomb spray from Big Sexy. It takes me at least 3-4 days of not washing my hair to get it poofy after teasing. This of course requires planning.

Back on topic...

Bumpits look easy. At least it does on television. Check out the instruction below:




Pictures courtesy of http://www.bumpits.com/

They have like a buy one get one free special. If it turns out well, I may pass it on :) Otherwise, don't be surprised if you open my Christmas gift to you and you find this.

No comments:

Post a Comment