Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two posts in one night?? Why yes.

Since finding out about my pregnancy, I have been in pregnancy exile. Knowing you have a child inside, it makes you not want to be out. Plus, I should be taking care of myself. Why surround yourself around drinking when you can't do it? I will be the first to admit that I need at least one or two drinks to have fun. How else would I be able to put up with so many of you?

Finally, after hitting four months I decided to head out for the evening. Plus, I got most of my energy back. Not only was it for one night, I went out twice. Can you believe that?

I'll tell you, your life changes when you are in my state. No complaints, though.

So here's quick summary of the weekend :



Julia's Bachelorette. I was the warmest out of the group. I opted for comfortability over outfit. That and you can't really wear much when you midsection is growing.


David G's bday.

That's all folks. I told you it was a quick summary.

4 comments: