Monday, January 4, 2010

Currently reading

On top of my usual leisure sci-fi/urban fantasy reading, I am also reading:


I love how they refer to the baby as "model". Like it's some kind of merchandise. It's very informative, although, I have not read too far into it. Some info I already know from experience with other babies. Definitely when it comes to mine, it's going to be different. I actually have to take it home. When it cries, it comes to me. Not me handing it off back to the mom. I'm actually the mom. Yikes.

I'm excited and scared. Typical feelings, right? Right?

Perhaps once the house is in our grasp and we start registering it will feel more real. That or when I actually do start to show. I still look like I ate too much.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tricia!!!! How is your pregnancy coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So far so good. Not bad at all :)

    ReplyDelete