Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crystal Clear

So my liquid intake is limited. Very limited compared to before. I basically drink water, juice and no caffeinated soft drinks. I do, luckily, drink one cup of coffee every morning. After my 5mos of pregnancy I had to ask my doctor if I can drink coffee. I was given the go and go I went.

So that took up my one caffeinated drink per day.

Now, I don't drink enough water as is. I can go all morning without it. *So bad.

With being pregnant, water is your best friend. Whether you want it to be or not. When I don't drink enough , I get cramps on my belly. That's not fun. To make it more fun I have opened up my water options. With what you say? With.....



I have forgotten this existed. They come is so many flavors. It does make my required water intake a little better. You know what? It's low in sodium (less bloating), no calories (yay) and no caffiene (yay x 2). It's like my dream water.

I bought five flavors to see which one I like. When I brought it home, husband said people drank this when they try to lose weight. They would drink this in replacement of soda.

Interesting. I doubt people think I'm trying to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment