Monday, March 1, 2010

Lazy Dog

We moved this past weekend. Even though the men did the heavy lifting, I was not allowed to do much, I was exhausted. Packing and unpacking is just as tiring as heavy lifting.

The previous tenants of our new place (Whom I hate, btw. Simply because they are dirty) decided to leave several items behind. When I say several I mean food, clothes, junk, etc. It's like the things they didn't want, they left behind. Oh did I mention how filthy they were? They were three guys living like frat boys. We met one of them when we viewed the house. This dude's room smelled like weed. We were later informed that he works for our current mayor. He looked like a total douche.

Anyway, we don't know yet what to do with their things. So Michael decided to place them all on one pile and cover it with a sheet.

I found Cooper like this:

That's him on top of the covered pile. He's used to napping on our couch, only when there is a sheet on top of it. I guess he thought this was our couch. We don't currently have one, which comes in on Wed.

2 comments:

  1. yay to bigger place! if you really wanna get rid of that stuff, i say leave it out in the front, im sure someone will take it. we left our washing machine for literally 30 mins out front and it was gone, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sucks that they left stuff behind! All aspects of moving sucks, but glad you made it! Can't wait to see photos of the new place!

    ReplyDelete