Monday, March 15, 2010

I don't want it.

I've often been asked if I get upset with people touching my belly. Surprisingly, I tell them no. Then again, it's only the people I know who have been doing it. It's the strangers that will give me the creeps.

What I do get upset about is when people (especially those who never had a child or carried one) gives me pregnancy advise. I mean, come on, what experience are you drawing from? The next set of people are strangers and distant family members. I can take immediate family. Aunts, uncles can keep their mouth closed.

We all have different views of taking care of our children. If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. Don't give it to me unwanted. It just makes me upset.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to fight this morning sickness off. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. I read that this was one of the top annoying things about being pregnant - unsolicited advice. Maybe just throw up on them. =)

    ReplyDelete