Monday, March 22, 2010

Dying shopping habit

Shopping online has declined tremendously because of three things:

1. My growing mid section. I never know what size it will be next week.
2. I can't shop maternity clothes because they are too big for me. I could get medium size clothing, but do I really need that many mediums? I'm betting on going back to small/extra small :)
3. Taking # 2 into consideration, I'm limited to purchasing maxi dresses and pants that have elastic waist. This is very limited. Maxi dresses end up looking the same. Who wants the same black maxi from different brands? Elastic waists? Pfffttt...good luck. I managed to find two so far.

Currently, leggings are my best friends right now. Oh and when your breast gets bigger, your veins pop out more. Just an FYI. So showing your chest area (even to show off your brand new knockers) can be embarassing.

Looking foward to getting pregnant now?

Just kidding. It's not that bad. I just wanted to vent a little because I love to shop. When my habit slows down, I get a little sad.

In the end, I get a Oliver.

2 comments: