Monday, March 29, 2010

Fork

Went to the Bayou City Art Festival this year. It marks the second time in a row we've gone. This year was far better than last. Perhaps it was because we managed to find art/jewelry we liked and bought them.

We found two paintings, from an artist from Chicago, for Oliver's room. Once his room is complete, I will show the world. Right now all we seem to be doing is buying accessories. We have yet to paint and put the crib together.

Then I found a ring for myself. Really happy about my purchase. It's so hard finding fashion jewelry I like. I guess that's why my accessories stash is not so grand. I buy and buy, but only end up wearing a few. We got to a jewelry stand at the festival. They made rings, braclets, etc. out of silverware. How cool is that? So cool, I bought a fork ring. I was trying to find a spoon ring I liked ,to make a set, but they were boring. I've seen spoon rings before, though. Anyway, here is my recent purchase:





So basically, it's a fork wrapped around my finger.

1 comment: